Spread over 42 acres of lush greens, alongside a natural water stream, it is blessed with good rainfall, joyous summers and almost hill-station-like winters.
Songbirds is on Paud Road, Bhugaon, on the way to Lavasa, marking the beginning of natural beauty laden territories.
Just 2.5 kms from 10 lane National highway which is the biggest logistics & connectivity corridor of Pune. There are sufficient navigation signage en-route to Songbirds for your assistance and ease of access. Its close to the city. And closer to nature.
- Spacious, tasteful, diverse, large spread, peaceful.
- The overall area is naturally serene with beautiful structures, and spacious development and yet within the city.
- Forest Trail project by Paranjape developers, is situated 2 Km after the subject-site.
- Oxford Golf Country Club, having 300 villas along with a Golf Course is situated across the hill.
- Other villa projects are Wind Mill Village, Four Season Farm Houses and Lake View estate.
- Super premium township of villas by Kalyani group abutting Forest Trails.
- Row houses by Rama group and Kohinoor group.
- Educational Institutions like Symbiosis & Ambrosia are located here.
- Surrounded by only lifestyle and large scale spaces catering to the creme de la creme, and built by some of the most noteworthy names in development.
- Shares its boundary with Bavdhan & Kothrud (Pune Municipal Corporation) on the west side.
- The location provides panoramic view of the surrounding hills and Manas lake.
Well connected by 200 feet wide State Highway.
A Growing Metropolitan Economy. The Western part of Pune is far more accessible as a matter of convenience, compared to the rest of the city. Being the 7th metropolitan city of the country, Pune is the fastest expanding destination for three large business sectors - Automobiles, IT and Real Estate.
One can visibly see a lot of homes being built, and the city witnesses a lot of newer folks moving in.
For the ones from Pune, it is beauty and large natural space. And for new comers, this is a welcome land with abundance of nature, space and accessibility. With a massive upwards trend in employment and infrastructure, Pune is a metro in the making.
- Pune is the country's leading automobile hub, based in MIDC Pimpri-Chinchwad.
- The NH-4 corridor is the auto retail hub of Pune, in close proximity to Songbirds.
- Home to the world's best international brands in cars, namely Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Tata, Landrover, General Motors, JCB, Mahindra, Fiat, Force, John Deere.
IT / ITEs
- Barely 20 minutes away from Songbirds is the country's largest emerging InfoTech Park at Hinjewadi.
- The Hinjewadi IT Park (Rajeev Gandhi Info Tech Park) is spread over an area of about 2,800 acres (11 km2) with more than 70,000 people employed.
- This corridor has emerged as an educational belt, It is the epicentre of youth that houses names like Symbiosis International University, Bharati Vidyapeeth and the newly-established FLAME, building Pune as the country's largest education hub.
- A fair amount of these students continue into employment in Pune on completion of their studies, therefore giving a boost to residential demand.
- Bhugaon is 9 kms away from one of the fastest growing industrial areas Pirangut, where Coca Cola is based.
- A lot of forging companies too are based here.
- Pune is a preferred destination for over 650 German companies across medium and large scales.
Hospitality and Entertainment
- Pune is the most sought after choice for major entertainment events focused on youth, as the education campuses house lakhs of students. The attractive and open Governance factors also make Pune one of the most talked about destinations that hosts international artists and shows.
Sports and Health
- Biggest sports infrastructure is on the NH4 corridor. The Commonwealth Youth Games was held in the Balewadi Sports City. It is also the home ground to the Pune Football Club.
- Oxford Gold Course is at a 2kms proximity from Songbirds. The Sahara IPL Stadium is the Pune Warriors home ground.
- Songbirds enjoys close proximity to health facilities from the best names in medical care.